It’s back to school time again and since our last Back to School Quiz was so popular, we thought it was time for another one! Take a short break from your day and give your brain a boost with our new POP Quiz for the point-of-purchase product lines. Don’t forget to let us know how you did!
- This type of spring can push a variety of products, including heavy products, due to its decreasing force as products are removed from the display.
A) Contorque® spring
B) Long spring
C) Variable Force “V” spring
D) Conforce® spring
- The Conforce® constant force spring is best used in a display to push…
A) Heavy products
B) Light products
C) Vertical feed
D) Long tray with many products
- Plastic scrolls are used to:
A) Hold products in place
B) Push products forward on a shelf
C) Allow for easy changing numbers and text
D) Tether products to a shelf with a retractable cord
- How many exit location options does the Pullbox® have?
- The MiniVS comes standard with what end fitting?
C) Metal Plate
D) Ring Terminal
- What cable thickness can be used in the Pullbox®
D) All of the above
Answers: 1 (C), 2 (B) 3 (C), 4 (A), 5 (B), 6 (D)Contact Us