We are hiring a full time manufacturing maintenance person to join our team. Your tasks will be highly diversified and require you to be able to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the facility and production equipment. We expect you to work in a safe manner, effectively and efficiently as you complete your work and all assignments. In addition to daily tasks and preventative maintenance schedules there will be project related work assignments.
Some of the tasks you will perform:
- Keeps equipment clean and presentable.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment. Quality check equipment regularly to ensure everything is in working order.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variation with supervisors or operators to diagnose problem or repair machinery.
- Performs routine or scheduled machine maintenance or repairs including disassembly, cleaning, and inspection of machines.
- Performs basic electrical maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, fuses, switches, plugs and receptacles.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Completes and submits records of work performed, including equipment, maintenance activities and repairs performed, calibrations, tests and trend analysis.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure and exterior lighting of the building.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs to building, machinery and HVAC equipment.
- Purchasing of necessary parts and components to maintain plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner to include parts required by various projects.
- Perform administrative computer tasks as needed.
- Ability to work without supervision to complete assigned work.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- One year certificate from college or technical school preferred
- Three to six months related experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Day shift
Please note this posting is not designed to identify a full listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this role. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time