PULLBOX® Alarm for PULLBOX® Retail Display Security Tethers
The PULLBOX® Alarm is a battery-operated alarm which snaps onto the PULLBOX® security tether. The alarm adapts to three of the exits of the PULLBOX® for maximum flexibility. If the cable of the PULLBOX® is cut, it will retract back into the box triggering the alarm. There are no attachment wires and the unit does not require a separate power source.
|End Exit:||3.13 L x 1.75 W x 1.56 H||79.38 L x 44.45 W x 39.69 H|
|Center Exit:||2.75 L x 2.13 W x 1.56 H||69.85 L x 53.98 W x 39.69 H|
|Side Exit:||2.75 L x 2.13 W x 1.56 H||69.85 L x 53.98 W x 39.69 H|
PULLBOX® Alarm features include:
- 105dB siren
- LED light illuminates when alarm is triggered
- Low battery indicator has blinking LED light and chirp sound
- A separate key to activate unit and deactivate it once the alarm has been triggered
- Runs on one 6-volt battery (included)
- If the PULLBOX® Alarm has been activated, it can be removed from the PULLBOX® with the cut cable and placed on a different PULLBOX®. This way, the PULLBOX® Alarm can be re-used repeatedly in high theft areas.
PULLBOX® Alarm is available as an option for: