Technical Inside Sales
Responsible for the Business Unit sales results as a shared Team goal. Working with the Team to develop new business and maintain existing business in a manner consistent with our stated Way of Working. Supporting cross function activities among the Team to achieve or exceed the Sales Goal. Lead responsibility for developing quotations, pricing and specification requirements for RFQ's and insuring correct manufacturing capability.
- Review technical requirements for quotations including review of blueprints, specifications to insure company capability is compatible and generate pricing with input from proper resources.
- Responsible for accuracy of quotation, follow up with customer and internal resources to coordinate with the Business Unit Team to find solution for customer and win business.
- Establish and maintain strong positive relationships with customers and Team members to support achievement of sales goal.
- Make outbound lead calls, follow-up calls to existing and potential customers to support the sales and growth goals of the Business Unit.
- Utilize effective the HubSpot CRM to document activity, market intel, competitive intel, as well as organization of the Team efforts to achieve sales goals.
- Additional responsibilities include; prepare sales orders for customer PO's, prepare bill of material, routing, delivery estimation, and change of customer specifications
- Resolve customer issues regarding quality issues through working with the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Travel as required to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Work with the Team and other internal resources to insure best practices and continuous improvement in our product and processes.
- Work as a valuable member of the Business Unit Team to adapt to innovation, change in goals and organization.
General Production Associate - Entry Level Position
Support production workers by performing duties requiring entry level skill, such as cleaning work areas and equipment, monitoring machines, mechanical small piece assembly, or moving, packing and sorting parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify set-up personnel of any malfunctions.
- Move raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using factory equipment.
- Load and unload items from machines or conveyors.
- Clean, paint and lubricate equipment.
- Clean work areas.
- Bends, forms, or assembles products to specifications.
- Frequently move or lift heavy objects.